Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another Great "This American Life" Story

Well, I haven't got around to my "top ten" list for "This American Life" yet but I've got another clip from one of the shows. I've actually had this sitting around for a while but didn't have a good way to share it until I recently set up my Google site. 

Anyway, if any of you have ever spent any significant amount of time overseas, particularly in a culture where you don't know the language, don't know the customs, don't know the how much you should tip, and don't know how to get a taxi ride back to where you're staying, well, this show is for you.  I heard first before our two weeks in China and after that trip can identify with it even more.

I hope you enjoy it.

(Oh, the full show is here: listen online for free, download the show for a buck (well, actually $0.95 USD).  You'll get tired of hearing me say this but this will surely be one of the best dollars ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment