Sunday, June 24, 2012

Panoramas

I just stumbled upon a free photo stitcher called Hugin and have been using it to redo the panoramas I have taken over the years.  I previously used Photoshop Elements 3 (which must be around 10 years old) and I have not been very impressed with the results.  Hugin has been great, though.  The software is quite complex and there are settings and options far beyond my comprehension.  Thankfully, there is a three-step bozo mode that by-passes most of the mess and seems to just work, most of the time.  The results are great and I am enjoying being able to breathe new life into these photos.  

Pike's Peak (part-way up)


Pike's peak (almost at the peak).


Kuaui, Hawaii


Kuaui, Hawaii


View of the refineries on the north side of Baton Rouge



Garden of the Gods, near Colorado Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment