Friday, July 24, 2009

Photos

Over the past few weeks Katie and I took two trips: one was our "second honeymoon" (also known as "we're probably never going to be a position to do this again") trip to Hawai'i, the other a trip to Westcliffe, CO where Katie's parents recently purchased some land. Both trips were great and wonderful in different ways and I have photo's to share from them.

Except that when we got back from Colorado, the device I store my pictures on (a LaCie 2Big Network for those of you who may care) wasn't working. The power went out while we were gone and this device has always had trouble with power glitches. Usually I'm able to get it back up and running with only a minor amount of effort but this time it looks to be more serious. I called tech support and we're slowly working on a solution (parts are being shipped to me right now). In the mean time, my pictures are locked up and unavailable which means I can't share them with you; you'll just have to wait.

(As you'll probably realize, I haven't updated my Flick'r stream in quite some time. This is keeping in par with the frequency of my posts here, only worse. What can I say? I have no excuse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment