Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Death of the 24-hour Kinkos?

It appears that there are NO Kinkos open 24-hours-a-day here in Wichita. I checked the website and they all open at 7am and close at 11pm on most days. Kind of sad? What about the Kinkos in your area? If there are no longer any 24-hour Kinkos then I feel we have truly lost something as a society. I can't say exactly what that might be but it is something.

(This has come about because I am dropping my wife off at the airport this morning at 5am and need to make a photocopy of a maintenance request to our landlord before I submit it. The ceiling in our kitchen is dripping water onto the floor. Quite a thing to discover at 4:00am as you're getting ready for work. Hopefully the craziness of today ends when I get her to the airport.)

1 comment:

  1. There are 24-hour Kinkos in Boise. Think about it. If you guys move back here, you could hang out at Kinkos ANY TIME. You could also get to the airport in 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete