Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm Healed!

Well, not entirely.

Today was my last physical therapy session for a while. The physical therapist said that she had pretty much done everything she could for me and that if I continued with the exercise regimen she had developed, my back would continue to improve. And my back has been improving these past few weeks, albeit slowly. She gave me some guidance for future exercises including a recommendation to do some pilates. (Boy, I don't know if I'm secure enough in my masculinity to do something like that. Maybe I'll just get a ball and DVD and do them at home.) The best part, though, is that I got a free exercise band; all I had to do was ask!

So what now?

Well, I'll continue with my exercises, plan on doing my third and final steroid injection in the near future, and we'll see what happens from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment