Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bye-Bye Bicycle

Last Thursday my bicycle was stolen on-campus at Wichita State University. I'm normally very diligent about locking it up but forgot to when I made a quick run into the athletic center to get something out of my locker there. I was away from the bike for 30 seconds and when I came back it was gone. Shame on me for not locking up. Shame on the thief for taking something he/she did not own. I'm hoping that another student on campus took it and I'll spot it again soon but more than likely it is a lost cause. For now that means I'm riding my motorcycle to school and maybe someday I'll get another bike. Maybe.

Its a shame it was lost, though, because I actually used it quite a bit. It didn't have that many miles on it either, probably about 10,000 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment