Wednesday, September 02, 2009

School is my life

As I suspected, with school now back in full swing I am once again fully busy. I've turned in my first two homework assignments and have started doing some background reading for my thesis. Due to a retirement and my lay-off, I've switched topics for the thesis and have to start over pretty much. Fortunately, I wasn't too far along in the process before all these changes hit. Even though we haven't decided that I'm doing a PhD, it is enough of a potential that I've got a handful of applications I'll have to do this semester as well.

So, consider this a pre-warning that my posting will probably get sporadic, just like they've always been.

(Oh, and we've finally got all the equipment we need to replace the backsplash in the kitchen and the front bathroom floor. That will also be sucking my time. Did I mention we're driving most of the Labor Day weekend to help move a car from Eugene, OR to Kansas City, MO? Fun times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment